James Hardie® is the world’s leader of fiber cement siding and backerboard. Many of you may know these products as Hardie® Plank siding, Hardie® siding or just simply “Hardie® Plank”, no matter what name you use to refer to this product it encompasses James Hardie®’s innovative siding products that increase the beauty, value, safety and durability of your home!
Belk Builders is your one-stop-shop for all your Hardie replacement siding needs in and around the Charlotte area.
Products from James Hardie® have been installed on over 5.5 million houses in the U.S., making it the most popular brand of siding in America. This type of siding is made from only the highest-quality materials and can greatly increase your home’s value.
In addition, this type of siding from James Hardie:
- Never needs to be painted and is very low on maintenance
- Is resistant to moisture, mold, hot or cold temperatures, humidity, insect damage, and fire
- Is environmentally friendly and contains no glass fibers, formaldehyde, or asbestos
- Will never warp, rot, or rust
- Is noncombustible and very durable
- Will not expand or contract in extreme temperatures
- Gives your home a classic appearance of real wood without the maintenance that wood siding requires
You can either remove your current siding and replace it with Hardie® Plank, or it can often be installed over the top of your current siding (as long as it is in good condition and provides a flat and even surface for installation).
Cement siding from Belk Builders is available with ColorPlus® Technology (prefinished) and is pre-primed with PrimePlus sealer and primer. We offer a 30-year non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty on all this siding product that we install.
James Hardie® products can be difficult to install, due to the weight and size of the siding panels. Make sure you hire a qualified Hardie® Plank installation company that has all the proper tools and experience to make your project a success. At Belk Builders, we can meet all these needs and more. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal!
- Available with ColorPlus® Technology (Prefinished)
- Resists damage from cold
- Resists damage from wet, humid climates
- Resists insect damage
- Fire resistant
- Pre-primed with PrimePlus sealer and primer
- 30-year nonprorated, transferable, limited warranty
Upgrade your house with Hardie® Plank siding. Hardie® Plank is durable, low maintenance, fire resistant and can be fit to match any style home. HardiePlank® siding from James Hardie® offers flexibility in architectural style and can be combined with Hardie® Shingle siding, Hardie® Trim boards, and Hardie® Soffit panels for a complete protection solution.
Contact Belk Builders today to learn more and request a free estimate (704) 400-4710, http://belkcustombuilders.com/contact-us/