BELK BUILDER’S PLAN FOR OPERATING DURING THE COVID-19 SITUATION
Our first priority is the health of our customers, our employees and our tradesmen during this difficult period. We plan to continue providing exterior remodeling such as siding, roofing and window projects for interested customers during this time while remaining vigilant regarding health best-practices, our commitments during this period are as follows
- Considering the recent COVID-19 events across the globe, we want to clearly communicate how Belk Builders is actively addressing this very serious issue. While some of the strategies may sound familiar, they are still necessary to keep both our clients and contractors healthy.
- Due to the outdoor nature of what we do, Belk Builders is open for business and busy improving home exteriors all over the Charlotte region.
- We have asked any of our team members to stay home and self-isolate if they are displaying any cold-like symptoms.
For initial consultation and recommendation visits
- We are happy to conduct the meetings virtually through the teleconferencing medium of your choice if that makes you more comfortable. We can then visit and walk your property to take any necessary photos and/or measurements, confirmed with a text or call upon arrival. We can also easily provide contracts to be signed electronically.
- If your project is currently being built or is scheduled to be built, we are doing everything in our power to keep the project timeline in-tact. Contractors will complete their work outdoors and will not enter the home unless necessary and with prior approval from you.
- We ask that if you or any family members are sick or have recently shown symptoms, please call us to reschedule any in-person meetings.
It is our goal here at Belk Builders to provide the best service during this time. Thank you for your continued support.