Similar to your roof, flooring or appliances, over time, your windows need to be replaced. When Charlotte residents need their upscale windows replaced, Belk Builders is their first choice. Our focus story this week is for an upscale replacement window project with several shapes and sizes that we just completed in Piper Glen. Upon inspecting their windows while completing their spring cleaning tasks, the homeowners discovered several operational issues and decided to have them replaced.
Belk Builders has over 30 years’ experience in the industry and installs five different types of window replacements to suit the needs and wants of our customers. Each style is customizable with several choices of arch styles, shapes, colors and energy-efficiency options. For unique replacement windows it’s vital to select a professional contractor with extensive knowledge and experience in the replacement of top quality windows in all shapes and sizes.
No matter the style or size, Belk Builders can replace ALL your home’s windows — including double hung, casement, bay, bow and garden…even if they are uniquely shaped such half rounds and ovals. We use only the best replacement windows on the market, all being top-quality insulated windows and all ENERGY STAR rated with names such as Andersen, Simonton, Pella , JELD-WEN and many more.
The upscale vinyl replacement windows selected by the homeowners are just right to make this Piper Glen home more efficient, while increasing its curb appeal, safety, security and noise control. Additional finishing touch details for this project included units with frames colored in white on the interior plus exterior aluminum casings and silicone caulking, both in beige to match the exterior of the home. The results are absolutely stunning.
If upon inspecting your windows you discover operational or cosmetic issues, chances are, you need to replace your windows now to improve your home’s efficiency in keeping your cool air in and the horrible heat out. In addition to making your home more efficient, replacement windows also provide these benefits:
- Curb Appeal– Older windows on your home may look outdated or unattractive. Changing out the windows with new replacement windows will help give your home an updated look and improve the curb appeal.
- Safety and Security– New windows are smoother to operate while opening or closing and include double locks and stronger glass for high impact resistance.
- Noise Control– New windows reduce the outside noise transmission into your home.
- Energy Efficiency– Replacement Windows will offer improved energy efficiency for your home. Older windows tend to have air leaks and let drafts into the home. The improved efficiency can help cut costs on heating and cooling bills!
- Reduced Fading – Whether it’s your furniture, carpets, artwork or curtains, sunlight can rob them of their original contrast and color. Low emissivity, or low-E windows have window panes coated in microscopic layers of metallic oxides, which are invisible to the naked eye, allow in as much natural light as possible and protect your home from unwanted UV rays. In addition, maximizing the amount of natural light that enters a home also boosts the health of everyone who lives there.
- Value– New replacement windows will not only make your house look more appealing, but they are an investment that will add to the total value.
- Ease of Use– New windows are easier to clean because most are built with a tilt-in feature allowing you to wash the exterior of the window while still inside, instead of doing so from the outside of the home.
- Maintenance Free– Windows now come with great low maintenance features – including no painting!
If your windows to the world no longer enhance the facade of your house, shield it from the elements or filter out noise, now is the time to replace them with new ones that will add to your home’s beauty, reduce your energy bills, increase your comfort and safety, and promote peace and quiet.
For the Charlotte and surrounding areas, Belk Builders is the right company for your replacement and window upgrade needs. Contact us at (704) 400-4710 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free evaluation today! Financing is also available through Synchrony Financial.
Siding, Window Replacement, Roofing & More!