If drafty and tired looking old windows have become a constant pain, Belk Builders offers you new replacement windows that will end all the headaches associated with time-worn windows. We are proud to be an ENERGY STAR partner with Simonton Windows who work closely with to meet the high standards of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy to help preserve energy and shrink heating and cooling costs for all our customers. The benefits are many!
- Instant Curb Appeal: The first thing people see on your homes are your windows, and ugly ones certainly don’t do anything for the looks of your house. Quality replacement windows offer a fresh new and updated look that increases the value of your home immediately. We offer many types of window replacements options, and every style is customizable in terms of arches, shape, color and level of energy-efficiency. We love giving our customers options!
- A Piece of Cake to Use: Functionality and ease of use is the name of the game when it comes to new windows. They are easy to clean thanks to their ability to tilt inwards so you can clean them from the safety of the inside of your home, particularly on the second floor. No need for tall ladders or hanging outside the windows to get them sparkling clean.
Safer: Old windows often snap shut quickly and can easily catch your finger (or that of your child), they can also stick and be tough to close too, which truly makes them a pain (no pun intended). They also don’t have safety options such as the ability to open them only part-ways so that a child cannot fall out. All windows offered by Belk Builders offer this feature to protect kids and prevent anyone from entering your home through your windows since the guard prevents them from opening up more than a short gap (if you choose) preventing anyone from fitting through.
- No more Noise: We just completed a replacement window project for clients off Park Road in Charlotte, and now they can barely hear the traffic that is constantly whizzing by on their busy street. Say goodbye to noisy neighbors and ongoing road traffic, as new windows offer greater noise control that gives you lots more rest and quiet.
- Energy Efficiency Goes Up: Our replacement windows banish drafts and air leaks that are a problem with old or lesser quality windows. Double paned glass is standard among names like Simonton, this ensures a higher level of efficiency that keeps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter, which can save you money on the bills every month.
Evict Maintenance Headaches: High quality vinyl windows eliminate the tedious job of sanding and painting that is an ongoing chore with old windows. A simple spring cleaning is enough to keep your new windows looking gorgeous year after year!
- Security: With our strong double paned glass and locks, thieves will have a tough time breaking into your home. Let them on to a house with old windows, which will be a target due to the nature of their fragile single-paned glass that makes them easy to get into and open.
- Crystal Clear Views: If your worn-out windows are fogged or have moisture trapped inside, you know how hard it can be to see out clearly. Our replacement windows give you clear views of your property and make it a pleasure to gaze out your front and backyard windows without an impeded view. We even offer UV blocking glass if you want to minimize on harmful rays that fade your furniture and floors inside!
Let us replace your windows and give you an upgrade with all the benefits! Contact Belk Builders at (704) 400-4710 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free evaluation today! Financing is also available through Synchrony Financial.